Tuesday 16 December 2008

Trials and Tribulations....

I have been extremely irritated and frustrated by Blogger in recent times, formatting of the written word is often tedious, needing several attempts to get it right. What looks good in the preview does not look the same when posted, so one has to do it again - and again. Photos upload in strange places and need further fiddling to get them in the correct spot in the text, and sometimes as in recent days they refuse to upload at all! A change was required, so I have just transferred my blog to Wordpress, and am going to trial it for a while. I shall not close this down just yet, but for those regular readers please note that the next few postings are going to be here:-

http://paddysdaughter.wordpress.com/

It looks a bit different, and I'm not yet sure how to make it more individual, so shall be learning as I go along. Hopefully it will be better in the long run. Any comments or suggestions welcomed!

No comments: