Monday 12 November 2007

Joggles #5

Our task last week was to create a small quilt in the form of a shrine to something that had special meaning or something of which we wanted more......now I really have two passions - my garden and my textile work and am forever torn between the two, so that which ever one I am doing, I tend to hanker after the other. So....I planned to make mine to do with all things connected to sewing. This is it. It ended up looking a bit 'country' or naive and I'm not sure what I really think of it.....

The good news is that there is a now flickr site with photos of pieces by the others in this online course with Jane LaFazio, so you can see how clever they are. Not everyone has posted all their work yet, but the last time I checked there were 22 quilts to admire. Click here.

No comments: