Tuesday 18 December 2007

The first one thousand....

One thousand hits on my Blog since I started in August - small numbers in comparison with some but very pleasing for this Blogger to know that people are reading my posts and coming back for more. It is a challenge to regularly write words that others might enjoy, or to post a photo of interest, and to try to make the Blog a bit more than just a chronicle of day to day life in the country. There are even a few subscribers who want to be notified when there is a new entry, so it must be working a little? The site meter tells me that many of the visitors are from Australia and NZ, but there have been others from places such as Hungary, Lithuania, Spain, France, Germany, Canada, the US and UK, who spend time reading pages and I wonder how they found the Blog in the first place!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi,

I am still a regular reader -think you are doing a great job. I particularly like the "nature" photos

Cheers
Kate