Monday 31 December 2007

The Last Post....for 2007

Some considerable time ago I cut a small piece from one of the magazines that come with the weekend papers. It caught my fancy at the time and has been pinned to a variety of notice boards ever since. As the end of the year approaches, and one makes resolutions for the next, it seems a good time to share it. Steve Jobs, the co-founder, Chairman and CEO of Apple Inc. said this to a group of Stanford University graduates, but I'm not sure when as there is no date on this scrap of paper.


" Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't be trapped by dogma, which is living with the results of other people's thinking. Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your own heart and intuition."


Wishing you all the best for the coming year - health, happiness, and inspiration for unique work, what ever it is you like to create.

1 comment:

Maureen said...

May I share the sentiments of this piece on my blog also?
It's very relevent to me.
Have enjoyed seeing your interpretation of Autumn as I'm still developing my piece for the Challenge.