Wednesday 4 June 2008

Embellish Stitch Enrich

This morning I downloaded the first lesson from Dale Rollerson's Embellish Stitch Enrich online workshop which will run over the next six weeks. This will focus on learning how to use an embellishing machine to get the most from it, and various ways in which it, and different fibres can be used in textile arts with a pleasing result. There are several names on the list of participants that I recognise from their Blogs, Stitchin Fingers and other online groups so it will be most interesting to share ideas, see how others work and what they create. It may be a bit of a challenge to stay up to date as I'm still doing TIF, and several other stitch related activities which means I shall have to prioritise and plan my time, but then I always did work better with a little stress........

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am almost 99% sure Im getting an embellisher soon (unless Matt is just toying with me) so I will be following with interest to see how you go.I am planning to book in for the nect course. looking forward to seeing your homework.