Thursday 12 June 2008

Felix's new friend

Busy busy busy with lesson 2 from Embellish, Stitch and Enrich, my only problem being that there are no more spare needles for the embellisher, I've broken several so far and that means I must be careful until I get some more. Nothing finished yet, but this lesson is fun - embellishing, using foils, burning back and embroidery to make a sumptuous surface - I hope.

There was news this morning of a new grand-nephew born yesterday, and to be called Felix. This furry little fellow has been posted off as a gift to welcome Felix to the world and I hope he will enjoy it when a little older. My own two dogs were most perturbed when the toy appeared on the kitchen bench, and for a short time, until they were allowed close enough to sniff it, they jealously behaved as if he was real.

1 comment:

LynnS said...

I have two Goldens. One is 4 and the other is 2. The young one barked and barked at our new pull-along wagon that we bought. Sometimes they can be crazy critters, can't they?

I love that stuffed dog -- it's adorable!