Tuesday 24 June 2008

Spam rant.


If I were still working, I could retire....... according to the nine emails received today at the address for this blog, I have won many millions of dollars, euros and pounds sterling, as there are emails from the National Lottery, the Canadian Award Department, the UK Lottery Board, BMW awards and the National Liverwood Lottery asking that I make contact to claim my prize. I wish. I am also asked to contact Ahmad Harith, Dribrahim Gazeta, Dorothy Moore, Mr Pinkett Griffin and Sarah Armstrong - all urgently, and with respect as they have urgent messages for me. It seems this address somehow attracts a heap of spam emails and for this reason it is once more being removed from the page as I'm fed up having to delete them all and do not want to risk being infected by a virus or Trojan horse or some other email transmitted disease! If any genuine reader wishes to make contact, then please leave me a comment and we will figure out how to do it.


On a more pleasant note, this is a piece of crewel work that I completed many years ago, and came across when organising my sewing room recently. It has just been laced onto a piece of acid free mounting board and tomorrow will go to to be framed. Then I shall add it to other bits of framed needlework hanging around the place.


1 comment:

Heather said...

I get email from all those people too! It's so disheartening to go to one's email, see that there are 10 messages, go "Oh boy!" and them find out they are all spam.