Wednesday 1 October 2008

Edible sculpture

Emails of strange origin or suspect in some way are rarely opened on this computer. I feel the same way about those supposedly funny ones that are forwarded with good intention, but with everyone's email addresses still attached for all to see, they usually end up being deleted and I probably miss out on a giggle or two. A friend recently sent me what I though was a business type email, but instead she had attached several photos which I find amazing. I do not know where they originated, so cannot give credit to sculptor or photograper, and hope I am not breeching anyone's copyright. I think they are very clever.





While you are at it, you might like to check this blog I found when wandering the WWW - more superb photographs, but this time of birds and other wildlife in India.

4 comments:

Carol said...

Hilarious! So clever. And thank you for the address of the wildlife photo site. What gorgeous photos.

Maureen said...

Very clever work.

Anonymous said...

I love wildlife photography. Thank you for sharing it. Love the other photos as well.

Maya Sara Matthew said...

I love the watermelon scuplture, he's really cute and the apple is and butterfly is pretty.